1 pkg. Duncan Hines® Red Velvet Cake Mix
1 1/4 cups water
1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
1 cup Duncan Hines® Comstock® or Wilderness® Raspberry Pie Filling
1 can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations Frosting Starter
1 packet Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8 round cake pans. Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
2. Pour into pans; bake 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Let cool.
3. Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of Duncan Hines® Comstock® Raspberry Pie Filling with 1 cup of the White Chocolate Raspberry frosting and mix well.
4. Transfer remaining White Chocolate Raspberry frosting to a piping bag with an open star tip.
5. Divide Raspberry Pie Filling mixture and spread half on top of each torte, stopping 1⁄2 inch from the edge of the cakes.
6. Pipe a circle of the White Chocolate Raspberry frosting around edge of each cake.
7. Chill for 20 minutes and serve.