All Christian know that:
* Life begins at conception for every person.
* The unborn is a life, a child, a human being, so say Jesus Christ, the Holy Bible, sacred Scripture, sacred tradition, canon law, medical science and the U.S. Supreme Court.
* When we pray the Lord's Prayer, "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven," we know it is not God's will to have his children aborted before they are born (abortion), in the midst of their birth (partial-birth abortion), or after they are born (live birth abortion).
* To be pro-choice/abortion does not constitute God's will in heaven being done on earth.
* What pro-abortionists call pro-choice is killing 3,800 of God's children every day in the United States, that's 26,600 children a week. More than 53 million have been exterminated since this American holocaust began and still continues.
* Jesus Christ is unconditionally pro-life and his adversary Satan is pro-abortion, pro-death.
Charles E. Dragovich
Sun City West, Ariz.