A recent letter writer commented, "We could lose our paradise." We are well past the point of saving our so-called paradise; it has been lost for years.
Many people wonder how the one-time greatest nation on earth that saved the planet in World War II with the greatest generation has reached its lowest point in history. Let us explore some of the causes of our paradise demise:
* the assault upon our Constitution by the current administration.
* pandering to illegals and giving them more rights than Americans.
* the federal government expelling God out of our schools (with much help from the ACLU).
* Liberal and socialist Robin Hood actions (code word for entitlements).
* the acceptance of homosexuality as the new norm when the good book says otherwise.
This country has lost its moral fiber, its superior standing in the eyes of the world and its ability to function as one nation under God, which was the intention of our Founding Fathers. As with every great empire that has failed in the past we will be no exception.