Justin Gibson's facts in his recent letter to the editor about same-sex marriage are fictional.
* Same-sex marriage legislation benefits the economy. Explain how?
* Marriage is between men and women starting in Genesis and throughout the Bible. Unless you don't believe in our creator, it is a sin.
* It will not lead to people marrying animals. So he says. The way people are turning against our Lord and Savior, nothing is certain anymore.
* In my opinion there never should have been civil unions or same-sex marriage. God recognizes marriage as men and women only.
* Gibson refers to fear-mongering religious groups. We will pray for him. As far as our freedom of religion, it is being taken away every chance, by atheists and our government, by not allowing prayer in schools and taking away displays of Christianity on Christmas holidays.
This is just a couple. There are a lot more ways religious freedom is being attacked. But in the end, we groups of religious people, we win if you know what that means. God forever.