Try your luck on this 2013 Oscars trivia test compiled by Lynn Venhaus.
1. Host Seth McFarlane received his first Oscar nomination this year. For what?
2. Daniel Day-Lewis may receive his third Oscar for "Lincoln," making him the first actor to win three Best Actor awards. What other actors have received three Oscars?
3. If Adele wins Best Song for "Skyfall," it will be the first song from a James Bond movie to win. What three other title songs from James Bond movies have been nominated?
4. All actors in Best Supporting Actor category have won before. Who has more than one?
5. In the Best Actress category, the oldest and youngest nominees ever received their first nominations. How old are Emmanuelle Riva and Quvenzhane Wallis?
6. Which of Disney's three nominations in Best Animated Feature was made by Pixar?
7. "Les Miserables" is the first musical to be nominated since what musical in 2007?
8. One of the most impressive visual effects this year is the tiger's head coming out of the water in "Life of Pi." What is the name of the tiger in the movie?
9. Which Best Picture nominee was last year's big winner at the Sundance Film Festival?
10. Jennifer Lawrence is the youngest nominee to be nominated for two Best Actress Oscars. Her first nomination, at age 20, was for what film?
11. "Lincoln" is director Steven Spielberg's nomination. His first was at age 31 for what movie?
12. "Life of Pi" is the only Oscar Best Picture nominee without an acting nomination? What was the last movie to win Best Picture without any acting nominations.
13. "Lincoln" leads with 12 nominations. What is the last Oscar nominee with 12 nominations to not win Best Picture?
1. Best Song: "Everybody Needs a Best Friend" from "Ted"
2. Walter Brennan (three supporting) and Jack Nicholson (2 actor, 1 supporting)
3. "Live and Let Die" in 1973, "The Spy Who Loved Me" in 1977 and "For Your Eyes Only" in 1981.
4. Robert DeNiro -- two, for "Raging Bull" and "The Godfather, Part II"
5. Emmanuelle Riva is 85, turns 86 Feb. 24, and Quvenzhane Wallis is 9.
8. Richard Parker
9. "Beasts of the Southern Wild"
10. "Winter's Bone"
11. "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"
12. "Slumdog Millionaire"
13. "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button"