The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation issued its disciplinary report for January.
The following metro-east businesses and individuals were disciplined by the department:
* Settlement Funding of Southern Illinois LLC, in Belleville, was fined $2,000 for the following violation: Licensee did not maintain a positive net worth of a minimum of $30,000.
* SFC of Illinois L.P., in Cahokia, was fined $14,000 for the following violations: Lender did not input accurate information into the database to determine if the obligor was eligible for a loan. Lender made a small consumer loan to a consumer for the total of all payments to be made in any month on the loan exceeds 22.5 percent of the consumer's gross monthly income.
* World Finance Corporation of Illinois, in Maryville, was fined $30,000 for the following violation: Lender did input information into database within 90 days after making a small consumer loan.
* Melissa Parsakis, of Belleville, had her cosmetologist license indefinitely suspended for a minimum of six months based on violation of probation.
* Susan Ashley, of Shiloh, had her esthetician license indefinitely suspended for being more than 30 days delinquent in the payment of child support.
* Pro Nails, of Fairview Heights, had its nail salon license placed in refuse status for aiding and assisting unlicensed practice and unsanitary conditions.
* Kristina Stark, of O'Fallon, had her pharmacist license revoked after her Missouri pharmacist license was revoked for failing to abide by the terms of a previous order of the State of Missouri Pharmacy Board.