Because letter writer Rodney Riggs is sponsoring a class for the Democrats at the Adult Learning Center, I'd be negligent in my duty if I didn't sponsor a remediation class at the Kindergarten Center for slow-learning Republicans in need of reconsidering their following mistakes:
* Electing representatives who obstruct progress to spite the president.
* Conspiring to deprive citizens the right to vote.
* Conjuring sinister methods to override the popular votes.
* Believing the 2nd amendment justifies ownership of war weapons.
* Begrudging Mexicans the right to immigrate, when Americans were the immigrants who swiped Texas and California from the Mexicans.
* Condoning violent acts committed by our allies, and never holding them accountable.
* Encouraging terrorist Drone attacks, and not expecting terrorist retaliations.
* Defending corporate warmongers "call for war" without question.
* Supporting loopholes for the rich, and expecting everybody else to sing satisfied.
Hopefully, the Republican won't badger themselves for having been blinded to the truth because we all make mistakes. I always say it's better to learn later than to never learn.