In the four years since President Obama took office and the first two years that the Democrats controlled the House and the Senate, their actions have demonstrated their distrust of free enterprise.
* Funds voted by Congress to save and secure the financial system were used instead for bailouts.
* Agreements to promote trade were stalled.
* Health care was put on the road to a government takeover.
* The rule of law was ignored in order to reward the auto workers union at General Motors.
* Scores of unelected and unaccountable boards, commissions, and regulators were installed in government bureaucracies.
* Business people and professions of all kinds -- from insurance executives to doctors to financial managers to pharmaceutical managers to attendees at trade shows and to bondholders --were demonized by Obama.