Wow. Responses from two of the most radical progressives in the letters section in one day. I feel like I hit the daily double. Next time, I'll try for the trifecta.
I don't know what letter writer Kevin Gagen's heartburn is; I don't recall writing anything about his non-sensical support for Obamacare..
Note to letter writer Frankie Seaberry: The name is Roddy, not Rodney.
* Sinister methods to override popular votes? I guess she means requiring an ID to prove who you are to vote. How sinister. Never mind the ongoing illegal voting by Democrats in every election.
* Encouraging drone attacks on terrorists? Have she read a newspaper within the last year? President Obama leads the league in murdering those poor, defenseless terrorists with drones.
* Preventing those poor Mexicans from immigrating to America? So, when is she and all of the other progressives going to start walking the walk? She should do the right thing and give up her home so some poor immigrant can have a place to live.
* Obstruct progress to spite the president. If it weren't for the "obstruction," we would now be $20 trillion in the hole.
* I love this point, we all make mistakes. Crime, graft, corruption, misfeasance and malfeasance are not mistakes. Worse yet, the powers that be have been ignoring the situation for years.
Seaberry should leap quickly before her karma runs over her dogma.
Roddy D. Riggs