All the people who are participating in the $80 million class-action lawsuit against Schnuck's should be ashamed of themselves. At the worst they were slightly inconvenienced by the credit card hacking incident. They might have had to wait for a new credit card, but they didn't lose a dime of their money.
If Schnuck's loses this lawsuit, here's what will happen:
* The lawyers will make millions of dollars.
* The plaintiffs will get a $10 gift card.
* Schnuck's will go bankrupt.
* Thousands of good-paying union jobs will be lost, many of which support working mothers and probably people they know.
* With less competition, grocery prices will go up.
Schnuck's has already been punished for this invasion by a huge loss of business. People shouldn't join the weasels and scumbags and destroy a great company for literally a couple of bucks.