A large majority of our citizens have become dependent on taxpayer-funded government programs and are, in fact, codependents of the government. The number is growing by leaps and bounds as the result of a plan being carried out by the Democratic Party and unfortunately supported by a large number of Republicans.
Codependence is defined as a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition (typically narcissism).
A narcissist is easily identified; we all know people who suffer from that particular malady, whether in our personal lives or at work; even in our church family there are narcissists.
Do you know a political figure who is a narcissist? A couple of clues to help you identify a narcissist:
* Getting angry at others for being thoughtless of you or your needs.
* Believing someone else is stupid or wrong when they don't share your point of view.
* Believing that others wish they knew how to serve you better.
* Blaming others in conflict.
* Expecting others to uphold your wishes and life choices.
* Believing you deserve special treatment.
Does this help you identify the public figure who is leading the charge to make more Americans codependents of the government and live off the shrinking number of taxpayers who are funding his charge into the bottomless pit of socialism.