Weather forecast should be a hit with World Series crowd

News-DemocratOctober 28, 2013 

Pleasant weather is shaping up for the fifth game of the World Series Monday.

The National Weather Service has predicted that the high temperature will be 67 degrees under sunny skies during the daytime hours. Clouds will roll in during the evening hours, but the weather is expected to be dry for the game with a temperature of 60 for the first pitch and an overnight low of 47.

Showers are expected Tuesday with a 60 percent chance of rain before 1 p.m. and scattered showers in the afternoon. The high Tuesday is expected to be 63 with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms Tuesday night and a low of 57.

There is a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms Wednesday with a high of 74 and a low of 60.

Belleville News-Democrat is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service