You won't believe the temperatures this weekend

News-DemocratNovember 14, 2013 

The temperature should rebound into the mid 50s Thursday after several days below normal.

According to the National Weather Service, sunny skies are expected Thursday and Friday with a predicted high of 55 degrees both days. The low Wednesday night will drop to 34. On Friday night the low will be 44, only two degrees lower than the high temperature Tuesday.

The warming trend will continue into the weekend with a high of 68 expected Saturday and the temperature reaching 73 degrees Sunday.

But the warmer weather comes with the likelihood of rain. There is a 40 percent chance of showers during the day Saturday and a 60 percent chance during the evening. On Sunday there is a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms and the possibility that the storms could be severe.

Belleville News-Democrat is pleased to provide this opportunity to share information, experiences and observations about what's in the news. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We encourage lively, open debate on the issues of the day, and ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point. Thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Commenting FAQs | Terms of Service