Here is a list of Thursday's boys and girls sports games that have been postponed and/or rescheduled:
* The first two games of the Coaches vs. Cancer Shootout at Scottrade Center in St. Louis were postponed Thursday. The remainder of the shootout will proceed as scheduled: Columbia (Mo.) Rock Bridge vs. Columbus (Ind.) North (girls), 12:30 p.m.; Columbia (Mo.) Hickman vs. Cahokia, 2 p.m.; Alton vs. Quincy, 3:30 p.m.; Incarnate Word Academy vs. Regis Jesuit, Colo. (girls), 5 p.m.; Fort Zumwalt North vs. Althoff, 6:30 p.m.; CBC vs. Ballard (Ky.), 8 p.m.
* Belleville West has canceled all of its games for today; the girls basketball game at Alton and its home wrestling and bowling matches.
* The Edwardsville at East St. Louis boys basketball game originally rescheduled for Saturday has been rescheduled again to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 4.
* The Edwardsville at O'Fallon girls basketball game originally scheduled for Thursday was postponed and moved to 7:30 p.m. Friday at O'Fallon.
* Edwardsville also canceled its boys and girls bowling match Thursday against Belleville East.
* The Carlyle at Freeburg girls basketball game has been postponed and rescheduled for Jan. 14.
* Chester High School has canceled its Lady Yellow Jacket Mid-Winter Classic Tournament. A revised plan calls for a one-day shootout beginning at 9 a.m. Saturday at Chester with all the tournament teams scheduled to play two games. This plan is subject to approval from the other schools involved.
If you know of any more games that have been postponed or rescheduled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.