The metro-east candidates running for U.S. House nominations in the March 18 primary have filed financial disclosure forms on their household assets and incomes. These documents show that:
13th House Democratic primary
* Former Madison County Chief Judge Ann Callis reported household net worth of between $3 million and nearly $10 million and income in 2013 of at least $50,000.
* Physics professor George Gollin reported assets of between $2.3 million and $4 million, and earnings by August 2013 of $88,208 as a University of Illinois professor.
13th House Republican primary
* Urbana lawyer Erika Harold reported assets of between $216,000 and $565,000, and income by June 2013 of about $54,000 from her work with a Champaign law firm.
* U.S. Rep. Rodney Davis, R-Taylorville, is the incumbent. In 2012, he reported assets of between $105,018 and $404,000, and income of at least $45,000.
12th House Republican primary
* State Rep. Mike Bost, R-Murphysboro, reported a net worth of between $68,000 and $200,000. Bost listed income of nearly $41,000 last year.
12th House Democratic primary
* U.S. Rep. Bill Enyart, D-Belleville, is the incumbent. In 2012, he listed household financial assets of between $1 million and nearly $2.54 million. Enyart, a Belleville lawyer and former Illinois National Guard commander, listed personal household income of between $145,536 and $275,623.
15th House Republican primary
* U.S. Rep. John Shimkus, R-Collinsville, is the incumbent. He reported assets of between $660,000 and nearly $1.9 million, principally in the form of homes he and his wife own in Collinsville and Washington, D.C., according to his personal disclosure form filed in May 2013. Shimkus also reported an annual household income in 2012 of at least $215,000 and bank debt of between $265,000 and $550,000.
* Democratic challenger Angela Michael has not filed a Form B because she has not met the $5,000 threshold for fundraising and expenditures.
Note: Incumbents Davis, Enyart and Shimkus are not required to file updated forms until May.