Name: Don W. Weber
Address: 235 Bristoe, Troy, IL 62294
Birthplace: East St. Louis, IL
Family status: Married
Number of children: 1
Education: University of Illinois Engineering; J.D. St. Louis University cum laude
Occupation: Patent attorney
Political party: Republican
Office sought: Madison County Board, District 11
Campaign email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previously held offices: State's attorney, circuit judge, delegate Republican National Convention
What qualifies you for this position?
I know what questions to ask and what issues to raise.
Questions I will ask on the County Board:
* Why didn't the county board and the finance committee in particular, question Fred Bathon under oath and stop his fraud?
* Why did taxpayers have to pay for Jim Foley's high priced lawyers?
* Why didn't the finance committee monitor Foley's $36 million of bond purchases and inquire as to competitive bids and commissions?
* Why does the County Board require Kurt Prenzler to pay for the attorneys in the Sterne-Agee matter?
* If the Republican County Treasurer can cut his budget by 30 percent and provide better services, why can't we cut the County Clerk, Circuit Clerk and County Board budget by 30 percent?
What is the top issue in your race, and how would you address it?
1) My support for petition drive to put $18.8 million tax increase on the ballot vs. my opponent's lack of support. I urge voters to vote no.
2) My support for Republican Treasurer Kurt Prenzler. He has endorsed me, I helped him get elected.
3) I know what questions to ask.