Construction along Interstates 55/70 at Illinois 162 (Edwardsville Road) will not result in lane restrictions this week.
Previously announced lane restrictions are cancelled for this week, the Illinois Department of Transportation says.
Go to www.stl-traffic.org/ for live traffic updates from IDOT, or go to www.gettingaroundillinois.com/roadconstruction/zonetbl.htm for a construction table, searchable by county and district. St. Clair, Madison and Monroe counties are in District 8.
Progress continues on the second roundabout at Illinois 15 and Illinois 158 (Centreville Avenue) in Belleville. IDOT expects the project to be complete by July, well in advance of the November contract date.
Open to all traffic according to IDOT is:
* Westbound Illinois 15 exit ramp to Illinois 158
* Illinois 13 east of Illinois 158/Centreville Avenue
* Through traffic along Illinois 158/Centreville Avenue.
Restrictions still in place are:
* On-ramp from Illinois 158 to Illinois 15 is closed
* Illinois 13 is closed to all traffic west of the Illinois 13/158 intersection.