The Illinois Division of the United Way of Greater St. Louis has named 10 new directors to its auxiliary board.
* Bo Butters, partner, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP;
* Tracy Gray, assistant superintendent, St. Clair County Regional Office of Education;
* Leia Lockhart, internet marketing manager, Allsup;
* Ron Longley, community affairs director, Casino Queen;
* Burdett Rice, drug court coordinator, St. Clair County Probation Department;
* Dale Sauer, superintendent, Shiloh Village School District 85;
* Gerie Simpson, human resources director, Belleville News-Democrat;
* Dan Spickard, senior vice president, First National Bank of Waterloo;
* Brian Spurgeon, director internal sales, Allsup;
* Lee Wilson, director of field operations, Illinois Federation of Teachers.
Mike Marchal, president of Holland Construction Services Inc., is the 2014 auxiliary board chairman.