RSVP ORCHESTRA: The RSVP Orchestra will be in concert from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Southwestern Illinois College's Programs and Services for Older Persons, 201 N. Church St., Belleville.
The next performance is July 1 in Caseyville.
RSVP COUNTRY WESTERN BAND: The RSVP Country Western Band will be in concert from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday at the Granite City Senior Citizens Center, 2060 Delmar, Suite A, Granite City.
The next performance is July 2 in Belleville.
SUMMER SPEAKER SERIES: The second presentation of the Summer Speaker Series at the Mascoutah Senior Center will bge "Ethiopian Adventure" travelogue by Dick Sax and Gene Schnurr.
The program will be at 12:30 p.m. Thursday at the center, 227 N. Market, Mascoutah.
For information, call 566-8758.
Area senior centers will sponsor the following activities this week:
* Belleville Senior Center, 150 E. D St., Belleville. Tuesday, Thursday: 10 a.m. cards, board games, crafts.
* Caseyville Township Senior Center, 10001 Bunkum Road, Fairview Heights.
* Collinsville Senior Center, 420 E. Main St., Collinsville. Monday: pinochle; Tuesday: TOPS; Wednesday: line dancing; Thursday: bridge.
* Mascoutah Senior Center, 227 N. Market, Mascoutah.
* Millstadt Township Senior Services, 102 S. Jefferson, Millstadt. Today: 11 a.m. exercise class, 12:30 p.m. table games; Tuesday: 9 a.m. pinochle tournament, 10 a.m. euchre card games; Wednesday: 9 a.m. card club meets; Thursday: 12:30 p.m. downtown shopping; Friday: 11 a.m. exercise class, 12:30 p.m. table games.
* Programs and Services for Older Persons, 201 N. Church St., Belleville. Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 a.m. contract bridge, noon table games; Wednesday: 1 p.m. line dance lessons for $1.50, 1-2 p.m. Take Off Pounds Sensibly meets; Friday: 12:30-4 p.m. canasta.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot take items by telephone.
Deadline is noon Thursday for the following Monday. Send items to: Senior Briefs, News-Democrat, 120 S. Illinois St., P.O. Box 427, Belleville, Ill. 62222-0427.