RSVP ORCHESTRA: The RSVP Orchestra will be in concert from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Caseyville Senior site, 10001 Bunkum Road, Fairview Heights.
The next performance is July 8 in Troy.
RSVP COUNTRY WESTERN BAND: The RSVP Country Western Band will be in concert from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday at the Programs and Services for Older Persons, 201 N. Church St., Belleville.
The next performance is July 16 in Caseyville.
DRIVER SAFETY: The American Association of Retired Persons Driver Safety course will be from 1 to 5 p.m. July 13-14 at the Trenton Nutrition Center, 520 N. Main St., Trenton.
Discounts on auto insurance is available for those who take the course.
For information or to register, call 224-9913.
SENIOR CENTERS: Area senior centers will sponsor the following activities this week:
* Belleville Senior Center, 150 E. D St., Belleville. Tuesday, Thursday: 10 a.m. cards, board games, crafts.
* Caseyville Township Senior Center, 10001 Bunkum Road, Fairview Heights.
* Collinsville Senior Center, 420 E. Main St., Collinsville. Monday: pinochle; Tuesday: TOPS; Wednesday: line dancing; Thursday: bridge.
* Mascoutah Senior Center, 227 N. Market, Mascoutah.
* Millstadt Township Senior Services, 102 S. Jefferson, Millstadt.
* Programs and Services for Older Persons, 201 N. Church St., Belleville. Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 a.m. contract bridge, noon table games; Wednesday: 1 p.m. line dance lessons for $1.50, 1-2 p.m. Take Off Pounds Sensibly meets; Friday: 12:30-4 p.m. canasta.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot take items by telephone. Deadline is noon Thursday for the following Monday. Send items to: Senior Briefs, News-Democrat, 120 S. Illinois St., P.O. Box 427, Belleville, Ill. 62222-0427.