SCHOOL REGISTRATION: School registration will be:
* Waterloo Community Unit School District No. 5, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m. Monday and Tuesday. Registration is for W. J. Zahnow Elementary School (939-4358), Rogers Elementary School (939-3454), Waterloo Junior High School (939-3457) and Waterloo High School (939-3455). For information, call one of the schools.
* Belleville Public Schools District 118, 9-11:30 a.m. and 1 to 3:30 p.m. Thursday. Bring the child's birth certificate and three proofs of residence at the time of registration. Visit www.belleville118.org.
FREE FORUM: A free community forum, "Learning Together to Live Better," to promote asthma awareness and organ donation, will be from 9 to 11 a.m. Saturday in the rotunda of the East St. Louis City Hall, East St. Louis.
Never miss a local story.
Members of the Asthma Allergy Foundation, Mid-America Transplant Services as well as organ recipients, will be panel guests.
Light refreshments will be served.
For information, call Tanyice Davis at 210-9374 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
RED CROSS TRAINING: The American Red Cross St. Louis Area Chapter will host the following:
* Babysitter's Training Instructor course, 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Thursday-Friday, American Red Cross, Scott Air Force Base Service Center, 411 POW/MIA Street, Scott Air Force Base. Cost is $137. Must be 17 years of age, pass pretest on basic child care and first aid skills. To register, call Gina at (314) 516-2742 or visit www.redcrossstl.org.
* Babysitter's Training Instructor Bridge course, 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Thursday, Scott Air Force Base Service Center, 411 POW/MIA Street, Scott Air Force Base. Cost is $77 and participants must be 17 years of age and be a current American Red Cross instructor. To register, call Gina at (314) 516-2742 or visit www.redcrossstl.org.
* CPR/AED Training-Adult and Child plus CPR Training-Infant, 6-9 p.m. August 3 and 6 to 9:30 p.m. Aug. 4, or from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 22, Metro East Service Center, 10218 Lincoln Trail Drive, Fairview Heights. Cost is $53. No walk-ins are accepted. To register, call 397-4600 or visit www.redcrossstl.org.
* Standard First Aid with CPR/AED Training(Adult), 8;30 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday or from 6 to 10:30 p.m. Aug. 24 and 6 to 8:30 p.m. Aug. 25, Metro East Service Center, 10218 Lincoln Trail Drive, Fairview Heights. Cost is $54. To register, call 397-4600 or visit www.redcrossstl.org.
SUPPORT GROUPS: Support groups will meet:
* Life After Breast Cancer Support Group will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the Millennium Room at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Belleville. Timi McMillin, who teaches yoga at the Oncology Center, will present "Yoga for Your Health." For information, call 234-2120, ext. 1156.
* The Alzheimer's Association's "In the Moment" support group will meet from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday in the classroom at Oak Hill. Dr. Amy Rohlfing, M.D., will talk on "Preparing for end-stage Dementia Care." For information, call Julia at 939-3488, ext. 1248.
BLOOD DRIVES: Central Illinois Community Blood Center will host blood drives:
* 2-6 p.m. Monday, First National Bank, 2623 N. Center St., Maryville on the bloodmobile. Blood drive has been moved to this location from the Community Building in Hamel.
* Noon-4 p.m. Monday, Senior Services Plus, 2608 N. Rodgers, Alton.
* 2-6 p.m. Monday, First National Bank Maryville, 2623 N. Center, Maryville.
* 2-6 p.m. Monday, Madison Mutual Insurance, 1 Mutual Court, Edwardsville.
* 3-7 p.m. Tuesday, Our Lord's Lutheran Church, 150 Wilma Drive, Maryville.
* 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday, Granite City High School, Granite City.
* 3-7 p.m. Wednesday, American Legion, 1022 Vandalia St., Collinsville.
* 2:30-6:30 p.m. Friday, Gateway Grizzlies, 2301 Grizzlie Bear Ave., Sauget.
CHORALE AUDITIONS: Masterworks will hold auditions this week:
* Adult Chorale auditions will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday and Aug. 4. To schedule an audition time, call Christa Jenkins at 628-9989.
* Children's Chorus and Youth Chorale auditions will be from noon to 4 p.m. Tuesday and Aug. 4 and from 3 to 4:30 p.m. Aug. 11 and from 3 to 5 p.m. Aug. 18. To schedule an audition time, call Becky McGrady at 257-2761.
Also, a Masterworks Children's Chorus Summer Camp will be from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Aug. 10-14 at Southwestern Illinois College, 2500 Carlyle Ave., Belleville. The cost is $100 and includes lunch.
Campers will learn and present the musical "Disney's Cinderella Kids" at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 14.
For information and to download registration forms, visit singmasterworks.org.