CRISPY OVEN CHICKEN AND ZUCCHINI SHEET-PAN DINNER
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed
Never miss a local story.
1/3 cup butter or coconut oil, melted
1 large zucchini, sliced
3 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup fire roasted diced tomatoes, or crushed
3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1 cup shredded mozzarella
Salt and pepper
Fresh basil, chopped
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, stir together Parmesan and bread crumbs.
3. Dip chicken breasts in butter, then coat in Parmesan mixture. Repeat. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Place zucchini sliced around the chicken slices, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Bake 12-15 minutes.
6. Stir together tomatoes and garlic salt. Spoon a small dollop on top of each chicken breast. Top with mozzarella. Return to oven and bake an additional 7-10 minutes, or until chicken breasts are cooked through.
7. Allow chicken to cool slightly before serving with zucchini. Garnish with fresh basil. Makes 4 servings.