Hill’s Bar was open at 2001 W. Main St. in Belleville from 1902 until 1919. Robert Hill was an English immigrant known for his half and half mix of ale and porter. The building is now owned by Lindenwood University.
Hill’s Bar was open at 2001 W. Main St. in Belleville from 1902 until 1919. Robert Hill was an English immigrant known for his half and half mix of ale and porter. The building is now owned by Lindenwood University. Labor & Industry Museum
Hill’s Bar was open at 2001 W. Main St. in Belleville from 1902 until 1919. Robert Hill was an English immigrant known for his half and half mix of ale and porter. The building is now owned by Lindenwood University. Labor & Industry Museum

Historic calendar offers glimpse into life years ago in Belleville

December 17, 2016 08:00 AM

More Videos