Regions Bank is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in seven St. Louis-area bank robberies from 2017.
The robberies in which Regions Bank is offering rewards for are:
▪ Regions Bank in St. Louis at 3457 Hampton Ave., just before 2:30 p.m. March 30.
▪ Regions Bank in Wellston, Mo., near the corner of Kienlen Street and Dr. Martin Luther King Drive, at 10:20 a.m. May 8.
Never miss a local story.
▪ Regions Bank in St. Louis, at 3457 Hampton Avenue, on June 9.
▪ Regions Bank in St. Charles at 2216 Elm Street, June 19
▪ Regions Bank in St. Louis at 3803 South Broadway on June 22.
▪ Regions Bank in St. Charles at 423 First Capital Drive on July 12.
▪ Region Bank in Belleville at 4800 W. Main St. on July 22
If you have any information about these robberies, call CrimeStoppers at 1-866-371-8477. All tips called in are considered anonymous. You must call in the tip directly to the CrimeStoppers tip hotline to receive any reward money.