The FBI and St. Louis police were searching Thursday for two serial robbers in St. Louis who have targeted multiple businesses in the area.
The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department posted a survelliance video on its Facebook page from two of the armed robberies. The first suspect in the videos is thought to have committed eight armed robberies, three of which may have been with the second suspect in the videos, the press release said.
The first suspect is thought to be in his 30s to 40s while the second is younger. Both were described as black males, according to the release.
The FBI offered up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest of the two men, who have been committing armed robberies in the city since early August, police said.
Never miss a local story.
Police said one or both of the suspects robbed the following locations:
▪ Aug. 4, 7-Eleven, 4948 Christy Blvd.
▪ Aug. 30, 7-Eleven, 5604 Gravois Ave.
▪ Aug. 11, 7-Eleven, 4948 Christy Blvd.
▪ Sept. 1, Family Dollar, 4645 Gravois Ave.
▪ Aug. 13, Subway, 3628 S. Grand Blvd.
▪ Sept. 3, Taco Bell, 3440 S. Kingshighway Blvd.
▪ Aug. 24, Subway, 4600 Chippewa St.
▪ Aug. 28, 7-Eleven, 5350 Chippewa St.
Anyone with information can call the FBI in St. Louis at 314-589-2500.