Metro-East News

July 23, 2014

A chance of rain early, then cool temperatures on the way

There is a slight chance of thunderstorms Wednesday morning across the metro-east.

The chance of rain will fade in the early afternoon hours and skies will become mostly sunny, according to the National Weather Service. The high temperature is expected to reach 86 degrees.

On Thursday skies will be sunny and the temperature will be much cooler with a high of 81.

The next chance of rain in the area will come Friday night. Thunderstorms could be a factor throughout the weekend.

Skies will be mostly sunny during the day Friday with a high of 85. During the evening hours a 30 percent chance of storms is predicted. The 30 percent chance of storms will continue throughout the day and evening Saturday. On Sunday the chance of rain will increase to 40 percent.

Related content

Comments

Videos

Editor's Choice Videos