Metro-East News

August 27, 2014

Residents escape Shiloh duplex fire, are left homeless

The residents of a Shiloh duplex escaped unharmed after being awoken by an early morning fire Wednesday.

But they're without a place to live after the building on Eagle Drive was severely damaged by the blaze.

According to fire department reports, the call about the fire came in at 3:30 a.m.

Shiloh-O'Fallon Fire Department firefighters had to call for assistance from the Fairview Heights fire department.

Other information about the fire was not immedately available.

Related content

Comments

Videos

Editor's Choice Videos