Various train crossings will be closed for a few days each, according to railroad information provided to the St. Clair County Emergency Management Agency.
The agency posted on social media that the following closures will take place:
▪ Water Street and Main – Route 3, Oct. 16, two days closed;
▪ BB Road, Oct. 17, two days closed;
Never miss a local story.
▪ Carondelet Avenue, Oct. 18, three days closed;
▪ Mildred Avenue, Oct. 23, two days closed;
▪ Davis Street Ferry Road, Oct. 24, two days closed;
▪ Jerome Lane, Oct. 25, two days closed.
St. Clair County officials said the Union Pacific Railroad had informed them of the closures, which they said are necessary for track maintenance and repairs.