Skies will be sunny but temperatures will be much cooler Tuesday across the metro-east.
The high will reach about 67, according to the National Weather Service. That’s about 18 degrees cooler than the high Monday of 85 and 10 degrees cooler than the average high of 77 for this time of year.
Clouds will increase Tuesday evening when the low will be 51.
Showers and even cooler temperatures are expected Wednesday.
Never miss a local story.
There is a 70 percent chance of rain during the day, when the high will reach 61. On Wednesday evening the chance of rain will decrease to 30 percent while the low will be 48.
Partly sunny skies are expected Thursday while the temperature rebounds slightly to 65.
It will be partly cloudy Thursday night with a low of 48.