There was heated competition at Belleville’s 32nd Chili Cook-off.
More than 60 vendors competed Friday and Saturday for prizes and for festival-goers’ votes as People’s Choice.
And here are the winners:
▪ People’s Choice: Peel Wood Fired Pizza and Brewery
▪ Junior Idol Division 1, ages 10-13: Connor Johnson
▪ Junior Idol Division 2, ages 14-17: Emily Knedel
▪ 1st place, Caterer/Food Service: Callier’s Catering/The Big Ribowski
▪ 2nd place, Caterer/Food Service: Main Street 4202 Brewing Co.
▪ 3rd place, Caterer/Food Service: Fischer’s Restaurant
▪ 1st place, Non-Food Service: O’Fallon Sportsman Club
▪ 2nd place, Non-Food Service: Emmanuel Freewill Baptist Church
▪ 3rd place, Non-Food Service: Belleville/Swansea Moose Lodge