Editor’s note: The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
HPD warrant arrest
▪ Angel Knite Roles, 29, of Highland was arrested on Dec. 22 on a warrant from Madison County charging endangerment of a child. Roles posted bond and was released.
Pair charged with forgery
Never miss a local story.
Highland police charged Jarmaine L. Ace, 27, and and Sherrie A. Smith, 49, both of Fort Lauderdale, Fla., on Dec. 21 with felony forgery for allegedly delivering a check to The Bank of Edwardsville, which police said they knew to be forged.
HPD misdemeanors, tickets, citations
▪ Michael D. Willis, 40, of Pocahontas was charged with having an expired vehicle registration.
▪ Apryl A. Marti, 41, of Highland was charged with having an expired vehicle registration and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle.
▪ Brennen M. Kronk, 20, of Highland was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
▪ A juvenile, 16, of Springfield, Ill., was charged with possession of cannabis.
▪ Austin D. Guiliacci, 19, of Staunton was charged with possession of cannabis.
▪ Paula M. Tebbe, 60, of Highland was charged with violation of the city’s animal nuisance ordinance.
▪ A juvenile, 16, of Highland was charged with having an expired vehicle registration.