Editor’s note: The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
Carlyle woman faces charged with having prescription pad
Highland police charged Jacquelyn J. Scott, 49, of Carlyle on May 7 with felony for allegedly possessing a prescription pad of a Highland area doctor. Her bond was set at $30,000.
HPD citations, misdemeanors
Never miss a local story.
▪ Tyler J. Rehkemper, 22, of Highland was charged with improper lane usage and driving under the influence of alcohol.
▪ Michelle A. Plank, 28, of Highland was charged with speeding.
▪ No tickets issued.
▪ Three people face charges after an altercation at 8:22 a.m. in the 1000 block of Pine Street. Lisa A. Kapp, 47, of Highland was charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly yelling and acting an an “unreasonable manner,” thus breaching the peace. John V. Doll, 24, of Highland was also charged with disorderly conduct for yelling and acting an an “unreasonable manner” and battery for allegedly punching another person in the face. And, Jared J. Zellin, 26, of St. Jacob was charged with disorderly conduct for yelling and breaching the peace; he was also charge with damage to property for allegedly damaging another person’s vehicle.
▪ Mark P. McKinley, 21, of Highland was charged with having a revoked/suspended vehicle registration.
▪ Kaila R. Odell, 23, of Maryville was charged with having a revoked/suspended vehicle registration.
▪ Erin N. Hinnen, 24, of Edwardsville was charged with having an expired vehicle registration.
▪ Dustin B. Tulgetske, 23, Highland operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and operation of a vehicle with a suspended/revoked registration.
▪ Tyler M. Primas, 19, of Marine was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
▪ Angela B. Faith, 42, of Pocahontas was charged with operation of an uninsured motor vehicle.
▪ Andrew S. Panyik, 23, of Wood River was charged with driving without headlights, illegal transportation of alcohol and driving under the influence of alcohol.
▪ No tickets issued.