The Highland High School Class of 2015 will graduate during a 2 p.m. ceremony on Sunday, May 17 in the Highland High School gymnasium.
Of the 239 members of this year’s class, there were 20 “Graduates of Distinction,” those with grade point averages higher than 5.0.
There are also 66 high honors students, 60 honors students, 42 National Honor Society members and eight who will be entering military service after graduation.
Joseph Edward Range, with a GPA 5.3, is the valedictorian. He is the son of Michael and Jennifer Range.
Never miss a local story.
Luke Paul Goring, with a GPA 5.28, is the salutatorian. He is the son of Kevin and Jacqueline Goring.
Other graduates of distinction are:
▪ Samuel Alexander Hale Fredericksen (GPA 5.25), the son of Matthew and Heidi Fredericksen;
▪ Alexander David Bruchhauser (GPA 5.23), the son of Deborah Martin and David Bruchhauser;
▪ Morgan Taylor Sikora (GPA 5.2), the daughter of Michael and Kim Sikora;
▪ Logan Joseph Geiger (GPA 5.18), the son of Shelley Geiger and John Geiger;
▪ Evan Michael Goedelmann (GPA 5.18), the son of Darla Goedelmann and Mark Goedelmann;
▪ Jordan Nicole Louise Lynn (GPA 5.15), the daughter of Steven and Kristina Lynn;
▪ Phillip Andrew LaFrance (GPA 5.13), the son of Christian and Julie LaFrance;
▪ Bailey Rene’ Leitschuh (GPA 5.12), the daughter of Bambi Bethel and Joe Leitschuh;
▪ Trevor Joseph Langhauser (GPA 5.11), the son of Brian and Karin Langhauser;
▪ Abigail Kincaid Johnson (GPA 5.08), the daughter of James and Kimberly Johnson;
▪ Tyler Jacob Kimmle (GPA 5.08), the son of David and Valerie Kimmle;
▪ Reid Markus Aebischer (GPA 5.07), the son of Steve and Terry Aebischer;
▪ Allison Kay Buchmiller (GPA 5.07), the daughter of Kevin and Sue Buchmiller;
▪ Zachary Scott Plocher (GPA 5.05), the son of Dennis and Donna Plocher;
▪ Darrin Leroy Reinhardt (GPA 5.04), the son of Greg and Dawn Reinhardt;
▪ Emily Catherine Davis (GPA 5.03), the daughter of Stephen and Crista Davis;
▪ Emily Clare Ellis (GPA 5.03), the daughter of Debbie and Rob Mans and Randy Ellis; and
▪ Ryan Alan Long (GPA 5.03), the son of Randy and Lori Long.