Editor’s note: The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
Worden man accused of sexual display in front of children
A Worden man has been charged in connection with an alleged sexual display in front of two children.
According to the Madison County Sheriff’s Department, Bradley Boivin stood naked from the waist down in front of a window in his home in the 1700 block of Fountainbleau in Holiday Shores and performed a sexual act in sight of two girls as they walked past.
The incident happened at about 3:45 last Thursday afternoon.
Boivin was charged with one felony count and one misdemeanor count of sexual exploitation of a child. He was taken to the Madison County Jail and held on $30,000 bail.
Woman killed in car-motorcycle collision in Clinton County
One woman is dead after a Sunday evening motorcycle-vehicle collision in Clinton County.
The woman was a passenger on the motorcycle at about 9:15 p.m. Sunday. According to Clinton County Sheriff’s Department, the accident occurred on Illinois 127 just north of County Farm Road.
The man driving the motorcycle was injured and flown to an unknown hospital by Arch Medical Services. The female passenger was taken by ambulance to St. Joesph’s Hospital and then flown to a St. Louis hospital, where she died.
The juvenile driver of the passenger car was not injured. The Sheriff’s official could not comment on if there were passengers in the car.
HPD felony warrant arrest
Highland police arrested Dennis L. Streeb, 45, of Highland on Aug. 30 on three warrants. He was wanted on felony warrants from Alton police for home repair fraud and from Williamson County on felony theft. HPD also had a misdemeanor warrant out for Streeb’s arrest alleging violation of an order of protection.
HPD misdemeanor warrant arrest
Charlesa Y. Clay, 41, of East St. Louis was arrested by HPD on Sept. 2 on warrants from St. Clair County for failure to appear in court on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving while having a suspended/revoked license.
HPD misdemeanor citations, tickets
▪ David C. Strode, 39, of Collinsville was charged with having an expired vehicle registration.
▪ Eli S. Beam, 19, of Edwardsville was charged with improper lane usage and squealing tires.
▪ No tickets issued.
▪ Cynthia M. Liening, 48, of Pocahontas was charged with theft for allegedly taking several grocery items from Walmart.
▪ Sharon M. Wasser, 39, of Highland was charged with having an expired vehicle registration.
▪ No tickets issued.
▪ Travis A. Barnett, 30, of Pierron was charged with littering.
▪ Thomas L. Plank, 29, of Alton was charged with having a suspended/revoked vehicle registration and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle.
▪ Marcus D. Walter, 25, of Highland was charged with improper passing on the shoulder.
▪ Jacob Donley, 23, of Highland was charged with possession/consumption of alcoholic in public.
Note: The Highland Police Department implemented a new computer system last week, and due to that change over, information on several incidents that should have appeared in last week’s edition did not get reported to the paper on time. Therefore, they are listed this week.