Editor’s note: The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
HPD felony warrant arrest
Nicole M. Voigt, 31, of Highland was arrested by HPD on Jan. 28 on a fugitive from justice warrant from the St. Louis Police Department for possession of a controlled substance.
HPD misdemeanor warrant arrest
Never miss a local story.
Barry J. Hanselman, 53, of Highland was arrested on Jan. 25 on a warrant from Alton police for violation of a court order. HPD also charged him with public urination. He was denied bond.
HPD misdemeanors, citations, tickets
▪ Kenneth R. Mayabb, 51, of Edwardsville was charged with public urination and possession of drug paraphernalia.
▪ Bryan L. Ward, 21, of Vassar, Kan., was charged with driving while having a suspended/revoked license.
▪ Neal Velasquez, 21, of ??? was charged with driving while having a suspended/revoked license.
▪ No tickets issued.
▪ Drew A. Nibert, 29, of Centralia was charged with credit card fraud for allegedly using another person’s card at Walmart to purchase phone cards and a two-year replacement plan and Boost phone card having a total value less than $300. ▪ Matthew K. Fox, 38, of Highland was charged with criminal trespass to property for allegedly entering the property of Schuette’s Market after receiving a notice that such entry was forbidden.
▪ No tickets issued.
▪ Kaye R. Medina, 44, of Highland was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
▪ Matthew K. Fox, 38, of Highland was charged with criminal trespass to property for allegedly entered Dollar General after receiving notice from the business that such entry was forbidden.
▪ A juvenile, 17, of Highland was charged with squealing tires and having an unlawful number of passengers.
▪ Nathan Schmidt, 24, of St. Jacob was charged with improper lane usage, speeding and attempting to elude a police officer.
▪ Nicole E. Slade, 25, of St. Ann, Mo., was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
▪ Al L. Cook, 22, of East St. Louis was charged with domestic battery for allegedly punching a female victim in the face.