Editor’s note: The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
HPD misdemeanors, citations, tickets
▪ Tyler Bugg, 20, of Caseyville was charged with driving while having a suspended/revoked license.
Never miss a local story.
▪ James C. White, 18, of Highland and Bethany S. Baty, 20, of Belleville was both charged with violating park curfew time in the same incident.
▪ No tickets issued.
▪ In the same incident, a juvenile, 17, of Highland was charged with park curfew violation, possession of tobacco by a minor and possession of drug paraphernalia, and other juvenile, 16, of Highland was charged with park curfew violation.
▪ Brett Harrison, 19, of Highland was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
▪ Brett Koopmann, 25, of Highland was charged with having an expired vehicle registration.
▪ A juvenile, 13, of New Douglas was charged with curfew violation.