A few observations on Baltimore and its uncivil unrest.
▪ 60 percent of young people do not graduate from high school.
▪ 25 percent live under the poverty line.
▪ The illegitimacy rate is more than 60 percent.
Never miss a local story.
▪ 70 percent of the young people have no father in the home.
▪ Baltimore public school system is the second highest funded per student in the nation.
▪ Attendance rate at public schools is no more than 50 percent.
▪ Baltimore has been under Democratic Party control since 1967.
▪ The majority of police in Baltimore are black.
▪ The majority of Baltimore city officials including the mayor are black.
▪ $22 trillion has been spent on social welfare programs in this country since 1964.
▪ The rioters (not protesters) were allowed to burn and loot businesses, attack the police and other citizens as a way of letting them get it out of their system. After all, they said what they destroy is “only property.”
How many “dialogues on race” will cure a cultural rot produced by Democratic Party policy and supported blindly by most of its inhabitants? The ignorant mobs are what you get when you secure a population by giving it freebies, inducing moral decline and maintaining a victim mentality. All for votes and power.