For a guy and his girlfriend with two kids, follow these proven steps:
1) Don’t get married to her.
2) Always use your mom’s address to get mail.
3) The guy buys a house.
Never miss a local story.
4) Guy rents the house to his girlfriend, who has his two kids.
5) Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a three-bedroom house.
6) Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn’t have to pay for family insurance.
7) Girlfriend gets to go to college free, being a single mother.
8) Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps.
9) Girlfriend gets free cell phone.
10) Girlfriend gets free utilities.
11) Guy moves into home, but uses mom’s home to get mail.
12) Each claim one kid and each get to claim head of household at $1,800 credit.
13) Girlfriend gets disability for being “crazy” or having a “bad back” at $1,800 a month and never has to work again.
This plan is perfectly legal and being used by millions of people. A married couple with a stay-at-home mom yields zero dollars. An unmarried couple with a stay-at-home mom nets:
$10,800 free housing
$6,000 free Obamacare
$6,000 free food.
$4,800 free utilities
$6,000 Pell Grant money to spend
$12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell Grants.
$8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother.
$75,000 a year in benefits total.
Any idea why our country is $18 trillion in debt?