▪ TERRY BECKNER (Missouri DT, East St. Louis): recorded four tackles, a tackle for a loss and a fumble recovery in the 31-13 loss to Mississippi State.
▪ AUSTIN SEIBERT (Oklahoma K/P, Belleville West): Went one for two on his field goal attempts with a long of 37 yards. Siebert was also 7-7 on PATs, with three punts 39.3 yards per-punt-avg., in the 52-16 win over Iowa State.
▪ BRIAN HILL (Wyoming RB, Belleville West): Ran the ball 21 times for 77 yards and a touchdown, while also catching two passes for 25 yards in the 26-7 loss to Colorado State.
▪ AUSTIN BARNES (Eastern Michigan P, O'Fallon): Seven punts, 44.4 yards-per-punt avg., two inside the 20 in the 28-13 loss to Miami Ohio.
Never miss a local story.
▪ DYLAN CHATMAN (Eastern Illinois DB, Belleville West):Recorded a tackle and one pass break up in the 24-3 loss to Jacksonville State.
▪ LAMONTIEZ IVY (Jackson State QB, East St. Louis): 2-11 for 10 yards while rushing the ball two times for a negative 18 yards in the 17-12 loss to Alabama State.
▪ DANIEL WILLIAMS (Jackson State WR, East St. Louis): Caught three passes for 23 yards in the 17-12 loss to Alabama State.
▪ MICHAEL FORD (Southeast Missouri State DB, Marquette): Recorded four tackles in the 44-15 win over Austin Peay.
▪ DARIUS JACKSON (Eastern Michigan RB, Sparta): Had 17 carries for 51 yards and a touchdown, while catching a pass for 4 yards in the 28-13 loss to Miami Ohio.
▪ PIERRE GEE-TUCKER (North Dakota State LB, Belleville West): Recorded two tackles and an interception in the 59-7 win over Western Illinois.
▪ J'VAUGHN WILLIAMS (Western Illinois WR, Collinsville): Caught one pass for 5 yards in 59-7 loss to North Dakota State.
▪ CHASE ALLEN (Southern Illinois LB, Belleville East): 13 tackles, a tackle for loss, and a sack in the 34-31 loss to South Dakota.
▪ TORI MILLENDER (Southern Illinois LB, Belleville West): three tackles in the 34-31 loss to South Dakota.
▪ MARKESE JACKSON (Southern Illinois LB, East St. Louis): 10 tackles in the 34-31 loss to South Dakota.
▪ OTHER METRO-EAST COLLEGE PLAYERS who either did not play or posted no statistics: Vince Valentine (Nebraska DT, Edwardville); Tanner Farmer (Nebraska OL, Highland); Darius Mosely (Illinois DB, O’Fallon); Kyron Watson (Kansas LB, East St. Louis); Nick Czar (Navy DL, Highland); Nolan Dowling (Western Kentucky OL, Belleville East); Dominic Davis (North Dakota State DB, Belleville East); Jeff Jones (Eastern Illinois OL, O’Fallon); Justin Goff (Eastern Illinois WR, Wesclin); Mitch Kimble (Eastern Illinois QB, Jerseyville); Sherand Boyd (Northern Colorado DB, Belleville West); Dan Ryan (Northern Colorado OL, O’Fallon); Nick Kaltmayer (Western Illinois DL, Edwardsville); Matt Zobrist (Western Illinois OL, Triad); Zac Rujawitz (Drake LB, Edwardsville); Grant Snow (Drake OL, Columbia); Luther Wright (Southeast Missouri OL, East St. Louis); Dan Hilling (Southeast Missouri K/P, Triad); Michael Ford (Southeast Missouri DB, Marquette); Tyler McLemore (Southeast Missouri WR, Atlon); Michael Cook (Southeast Missouri OT, Marquette)
— Compiled by Kyle Ishman, Belleville News-Democrat