* The Life After Breast Cancer Support Group will meet at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the Millennium Room at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, 211 S. Third St., Belleville. Dr. Terri Riutcel talks on "Understanding Acupuncture." Call 234-2120, ext. 1156 for information.
* Next Chapter Divorced and Separated Support Group will meet from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at the diocesan Pastoral Center, 2620 Lebanon Ave., Belleville. The topic will be a discussion of issues that surface after a divorce or separation. Call 235-9601, ext. 146 for information.
* The Metro East MS Treatment TALK MS (formerly known as Self-Help) will meet from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at LINC, Inc., 120 E. A St., Belleville. This is a self-help group of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Gateway Chapter. For information, call Diane Earhart at 235-8823 or e-mail Earhart500@aol.com.
* An Alzheimer's Association support group hosted by St. Joseph's Hospital in Breese will meet at 1:30 p.m. Thursday in the Senior Renewal area of the hospital's HealthPlex. There is no charge to attend. Call 526-5486 or 526-5699 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The next meeting of the Karla Smith Foundation support group for the family and friends of a loved one who died by suicide will meet from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday in the Peace Chapel, 10101 W. Main St., Belleville. Sessions are sponsored by the Karla Smith Foundation. For information, call 628-3129 or visit www.KarlaSmithFoundation.org.
* The Alzheimer's Association "In the Moment" support group will meet from 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday in the classroom at Oak Hill, 623 Hamacher, Waterloo. Pat Felix, RN, and staff development coordinator at Oak Hill will talk on "How to be 'In the Moment' in the World of Alzheimer's." For information, call Julia at 939-3488, ext. 1248.
CANCER SCREENING: East Side Health District is offering an oral cancer screening from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. Thursday at the Warren Bellhartz Cancer Center, 2227 Vadalabene Drive, Maryville.
For information on the free screening, call 271-8722, ext. 115.
COLLECTING CELL PHONES: Xi Chi Chapter 5456 of ESA International is expanding its support for Hope For Heroes, a national program sponsored by ESA International.
The group is collecting cell phones that will be recycled. Cell phones can be dropped off at any of the Auffenberg dealers in the area along with Jack Schmidt Chevrolet in O'Fallon.
For information, call 792-6956 or e-mail email@example.com.
KNEE SEMINARS: Free seminars on avoiding knee replacement will be offered by Associated Physicians Group at noon Thursday at Texas Roadhouse in O'Fallon, which includes lunch, and at 5 p.m. July 1 at IHOP in O'Fallon, which includes dinner.
Reservations can be made by calling (866) 915-9022 or visiting www.associatedphysicians.com.
BLOOD DRIVES: American Red Cross blood drives will be:
* 3-7 p.m. Monday, Alhambra Township, Firemen and Legion Park, Alhambra.
*3-7 p.m. Monday, First Baptist Church, 650 Franklin St., Carlyle.
* 3-8 p.m. Tuesday, Knights of Columbus, 1 Columbus Plaza, Collinsville.
* 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesday, The Bank of Edwardsville, 5720 W. Main St., Belleville.
* 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday, Collisions Plus, 2901 S. State Route 159, Glen Carbon.
* 3-7 p.m. Thursday, Hope Church, 200 Dapron Drive, Belleville.
* 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday, CVS Pharmacy, 12630 State Route 143, Highland.
* 3-7 p.m. Thursday, GC Cuisine & Crystal Gardens, 1230 University Drive, Edwardsville.
* 3-7 p.m. Thursday, Jaycees Building, 301 Jaycee Drive, Alberts.
* 2-7 p.m. Thursday, Jerseyville Elks Lodge, 117 W. Prairie, Jerseyville.
* 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Friday, Nautilus Fitness Center, 4425 Industrial Drive, Alton.
* 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Jackie Joyner Kersee Center, 101 Jackie Joyner Kersee Circle, East St. Louis.
JUBILEES CELEBRATED: Four Sisters with ties to St. Joseph's Hospital in Breese will celebrate Jubilees this June.
Celebrants are Sister Loretta Schreiber and Sister Benedicta Berger of the Holy Cross order, sponsors of the Breese hospital from 1921 to 1986, and Sister Helen Marie Plummer and Sister Kenneth Wildt, Hospital Sisters of St. Francis, the congregation which sponsors Hospital Sisters Health System and the 13 HSHS hospitals across Illinois and Wisconsin, including St. Joseph's in Breese.
Sister Kenneth was recognized for 60 years and Sister Helen Marie for 50 years. Sister Loretta and Sister Benedicta were honored for 60 years of service.
CLOTHING PROJECT: "The Clothes Closet" is a new store in Sparta, a project sponsored by the Trinity Presbyterian Women's Association. It is a free store with the purpose to help neighbors by providing good used clothing, free of charge, to the community.
The store is open from 9 to 11 a.m. each Tuesday at Trinity United Presbyterian Church, 301 W. Broadway, Sparta.
For information, call 443-3134.
BLOOD DRIVES: Central Illinois Community Blood Center will host blood drives:
* 3-7 p.m. Monday, Masonic Lodge hall, 131 Hillsboro St., Edwardsville.
*3-7 p.m. Monday, Grafton Chamber and Faccin Chiropractic Clinic, 100 E. Main, Grafton. Drive is in the hall.
* 2-6 p.m. Tuesday, Fountains IV, 1000 Airport Road, Godfrey. Drive is in the Activities Room.
* 2:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, Market Basket, 447 Buchanan, Edwardsville. Drive is on the blood mobile.
RELAY FOR LIFE: The Archview Relay For Life, which serves the surrounding communities of Cahokia, Dupo, East Carondelet and Sauget, will participate in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life on Friday at the Dupo High School track complex.
Relay for Life begins at dusk and ends in the early Saturday morning.
5K RUN/WALK: Allsup will sponsor a 5K run/walk fundraiser beginning at 8:30 a.m. Saturday at the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows, 442 S. DeMazenod Drive, Belleville.
The adults' run/walk begins at 8:30 a.m. and the children's half-mile fun run begins at 9:15 a.m.
The entry fee is $25 and is free for children ages 12 and younger.
Sign up by calling 236-4952 or visiting www.allsup.com.
JOB-SEARCH GROUP: Any person who is seeking job information can attend CareerMinder from 10:15 to 11:15 a.m. Tuesday at the GC Cuisine Banquet facility, 1230 E. University Drive, Edwardsville.
This meeting is the kick-off event for a new networking group designed to help unemployed or underemployed individuals with the job-search process. All attendees will have an opportunity to introduce themselves and exchange ideas. Those attending should bring their resumes.
Ashley Green, from Extra Help, Inc., will offer a short presentation of ideas and pertinent job-seeking tips.
For information, call Susan at 655-0930.
STUFFED-ANIMALS ACCEPTED: The Stell family is accepting stuffed animals for its stuffed animal drive. The drive runs through Nov. 15.
Stuffed animals can be dropped off at Moore's Restaurant. For more information, call Penny Stell at 538-6035.
GUEST DAY: TMBizPro Toastmasters Club will host a guest day. A program, "Making the Leap from Speaking for Free to Speaking for a Fee" will be given from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Tuesday at Coldwell Banker Brown, 1928 Lebanon Ave., Belleville.
Guests are welcome.
For information, visit groups.yahoo.com/group/tmbizpro or call 235-7992.