The RSVP Orchestra will be in concert from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Waterloo Senior Center, 207 W. 4th Street (rear), Waterloo.
The next scheduled performance will be Sept. 9 in Caseyville.
The Fairview Heights Senior Fall Festival will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sept. 9 at the Evrett Moody Park (Longacre), Fairview Heights.
There will be bingo, 50/50 raffle, lunch, attendance prizes, popcorn, ice cream and music by the Bob Tyler Orchestra.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to Belleville News-Democrat
The men's monthly breakfast will be held at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday at Programs and Services for Older Persons, 201 N. Church St., Belleville.
A charge of $1 includes a hot breakfast and program.
The program is sponsored by the St. Clair County Office on Aging.
To make a reservation, call 234-4410, ext. 7056.
Southwestern Illinois College's Programs and Services for Older Persons Activities Department is sponsoring a trip to Hermann, Mo., from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sept. 17.
The group will lunch at Stone Hill Winery and Restaurant, take a tour of the winery and then shop after lunch. There will also be a stop at the Swiss Meat Market.
The cost is $54 per person and includes transportation, fees and dinner.
For information, call Melissa at 234-4410, ext. 7042 or Elaine at ext. 7059.
Area senior centers will sponsor the following activities this week:
* Belleville Senior Center, 150 E. D St., Belleville. Tuesday, Thursday: 10 a.m. cards, board games, crafts.
* Caseyville Township Senior Center, 10001 Bunkum Road, Fairview Heights. Today: 1 p.m. line dancing; Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. card club, 9:30 a.m. square dancing, 12:30 p.m. bridge and canasta; Wednesday: 9 a.m. energy assistance with Jamie, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Red Cross blood drive; Thursday: 8:30 a.m. card club, 12:30 p.m. bridge and canasta.
* Collinsville Senior Center, 420 E. Main St., Collinsville. Monday: pinochle; Tuesday: TOPS; Wednesday: line dancing; Thursday: bridge.
* Mascoutah Senior Center, 227 N. Market, Mascoutah. Today: 10 a.m. table games, 1 p.m. pinochle; Tuesday: 9 a.m. circuit breaker, 10 a.m. movie and table games; Wednesday: 8:45 a.m. line dancing, 10 a.m. table games, 12:30 p.m. euchre; Thursday: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. secretary of state; Friday: 10 a.m. table games.
* Millstadt Township Senior Services, 102 S. Jefferson, Millstadt. Today: 11 a.m. exercise class, 12:30 p.m. table games; Tuesday: 9 a.m. pinochle tournament, 10 a.m. euchre card games; Wednesday: 9 a.m. card club meets; Thursday: 12:30 p.m. downtown shopping; Friday: 11 a.m. exercise class, 12:30 p.m. table games.
* Programs and Services for Older Persons, 201 N. Church St., Belleville. Tuesday: 8:30-11:30 a.m. contract bridge, noon table games; Wednesday: 1 p.m. line dance lessons for $1.50, 1-2 p.m. Take Off Pounds Sensibly meets; Friday: 12:30-4 p.m. canasta.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot take items by telephone.
Deadline is noon Thursday for the following Monday. Send items to: Senior Briefs, News-Democrat, 120 S. Illinois St., P.O. Box 427, Belleville, Ill. 62222-0427.