Gateway Center, in Collinsville, recently announced the following:
* Jennifer Robertson has been named as an event manager. She will manage all event related details and communications for events after the point of sale.
* Janet Attaway has been promoted from event coordinator to sales and event manager. She will be the banquet and wedding specialist responsible for booking, coordinating and supervising all banquet events for Gateway Center.
* Jamie Lane has been promoted to sales and marketing manager. She will continue to book events, but her main focus will be on various marketing and promotional efforts for Gateway Center.
Michael S. Porter, of Belleville, has been promoted to vice president-productions with AAR/Thompson Designers Inc., an architectural and engineering firm. He will be relocating to Phoenix.
Belleville attorney Roza Gossage has been profiled in "Leading Lawyers Network Magazine -- Women's Edition."
Gossage is principal of The Law Offices of Roza Gossage, PC.
Carolyn Detchman, assistant vice president of risk management at TheBANK of Edwardsville, was recently named Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) officer for TheBANK. This officer is responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act compliance program. She will also be responsible for performing various reviews, monitoring and coordinating TheBANK's efforts in the area of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, anti-money laundering, OFAC and customer identification program compliance.
Four members of the Friends of St. Joseph's Hospital, in Breese, retired from board positions as of July 1 and will be honored at the hospital's annual recognition dinner in October. All have served on the Friends Board since 2000.
They are Jill Timmermann, of Breese; Carson Hempen, of New Baden; Irene Kruse, of Bartelso; and Jerry Timmermann, of Breese. Five new members of the Friends Board at the hospital took their seats July 1. They are Michele Maue, of Breese; Tom Frerker, of Carlyle; Nancy Zieren, of Carlyle; Jan Deiters and Jean Vogt, both of Breese.
Katie Gould, of Mascoutah, and Linda Walker, of New Athens, have become independent consultants with Tastefully Simple Inc., a national direct-sales company featuring easy-to-prepare food products.
Ryan Zinke has been promoted to manager of the Collinsville location of Herr Funeral Home. He began with the company in 1998.
Natalie Jablonski has been named the new interim director of philanthropy for the department of development at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, in Belleville. She began at the hospital in 2006 as the development specialist.
The St. Louis Business Journal recently ranked the Gonzalez Cos., LLC, as the third fastest-growing private company in the St. Louis region. Gonzalez is a construction management and engineering company.
David Savage has been hired as the director of design and construction at the St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission. He will be responsible for planning, organizing and directing the operation of the design and construction department for the America's Center convention complex.
McKendree University, in Lebanon, has hired the following:
* Karly Biondi, of Libertyville, as the new resident director at McKendree West.
* Priscilla McCowan as the new resident director for Walton Hall.
* Cassandra Naddeo as the new resident director at Baker Hall.
* Terry Wainscott, of Breese, as a budget specialist in the accounting department.
*Diana Naumann, of Belleville, as a mailroom technician.
Gundlach Equipment Corporation, in Belleville, announced that Carrie Little has earned certification as a professional in human resources.