Small explosion, early morning fire reported in Swansea

A Tuesday morning fire was caused by a man putting too much gasoline on yard waste fire. He received second degree burns and a neighbor heard an explosion and called the fire department. Swansea and East Side responded.
Up Next
A Tuesday morning fire was caused by a man putting too much gasoline on yard waste fire. He received second degree burns and a neighbor heard an explosion and called the fire department. Swansea and East Side responded.

Man injured after fire sparks explosion in Swansea-area backyard

October 10, 2017 10:06 AM