Editor’s note: The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
HPD warrant arrests
▪ Nicholas M. Raymond, 29, of Highland, was arrested Feb. 2 on an HPD warrant Highland for failure to appear in court on a charge of marijuana production.
▪ Brandy N. Glynn, 32, of Iuka, was arrested by HPD on Feb. 5 on a from St. Clair County on a charge of driving on a suspended license. Glynn was unable to immediately post bond and was taken to Madison County Jail awaiting St. Clair County authorities.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
HPD misdemeanors, tickets, citations
▪ Christopher C. Parr, 29, of Pocahontas, was charged with driving with a suspended/revoked license and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle.
▪ Tiffany J. Holland, 34, of Vandalia, was charged with theft for allegedly taking two headlight bulbs from Walmart.
▪ Eden R. Schon, 20, of Edwardsville, was charged with operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and having an expired vehicle registration.
▪ Colin C. Young, 25, of Collinsville, was charged speeding.
▪ Donald A. Jordan, 31, of Highland, was charged with driving without lights when required.
▪ Danny M. Burke Sr., 50, of Highland, was charged with driving while having a suspended/revoked license and having an expired vehicle registration.
▪ Kristan P. Toennis, 25, of Highland, was charged with operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding.
▪ No tickets issued.
▪ A juvenile boy, 16, of Highland, was charged with being a minor under the age of 18 in possession of a smokeless tobacco device.
▪ Joshua W. Frey, 40, of Greenville, was charged with battery for allegedly making physical contact of an insulting manner by grabbing the victim on the buttocks.