Editor’s note: The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
HPD warrant arrests
▪ Nicholas M. Raymond, 29, of Highland, was arrested Feb. 2 on an HPD warrant Highland for failure to appear in court on a charge of marijuana production.
▪ Brandy N. Glynn, 32, of Iuka, was arrested by HPD on Feb. 5 on a from St. Clair County on a charge of driving on a suspended license. Glynn was unable to immediately post bond and was taken to Madison County Jail awaiting St. Clair County authorities.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to Belleville News-Democrat
HPD misdemeanors, tickets, citations
▪ Christopher C. Parr, 29, of Pocahontas, was charged with driving with a suspended/revoked license and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle.
▪ Tiffany J. Holland, 34, of Vandalia, was charged with theft for allegedly taking two headlight bulbs from Walmart.
▪ Eden R. Schon, 20, of Edwardsville, was charged with operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and having an expired vehicle registration.
▪ Colin C. Young, 25, of Collinsville, was charged speeding.
▪ Donald A. Jordan, 31, of Highland, was charged with driving without lights when required.
▪ Danny M. Burke Sr., 50, of Highland, was charged with driving while having a suspended/revoked license and having an expired vehicle registration.
▪ Kristan P. Toennis, 25, of Highland, was charged with operation of an uninsured motor vehicle and speeding.
▪ No tickets issued.
▪ A juvenile boy, 16, of Highland, was charged with being a minor under the age of 18 in possession of a smokeless tobacco device.
▪ Joshua W. Frey, 40, of Greenville, was charged with battery for allegedly making physical contact of an insulting manner by grabbing the victim on the buttocks.