- Turkey Hill Grange — 7:30 p.m. Friday at Turkey Hill Grange, Illinois 15 and Green Mount Road, Belleville. Regular meeting. Memorial service for members who have passed away in last year.
- Optimist Club of Belleville — noon Tuesday at Bellecourt Manor, 120 N. Jackson St., Belleville. Thomas Trice, of the St. Clair County Sheriff’s Department, will speak on Lie Detectors. Guests welcome.
- American Association of University Women — 7 p.m. Wednesday at 1911 Galway Drive, Belleville. Speaking topic is “Las Palabras, les Mots, et Verba: A Program about Words.”
- Parents without Partners — 5:30 p.m. Tuesday at Zapata’s, 4660 N. Illinois, Fairview Heights. Monthly meeting and new member orientation. For more information, call Janet at 618-234-5937.
- Dupo Classmates and Friends — 11:30 a.m. Thursday at Bandanas, 4608 N. Illinois, Fairview Heights. Monthly meeting.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to Belleville News-Democrat
- Highland League of Writers — 6-9 p.m. Monday at Korte Recreation Center, Highland. Meeting open to anyone interested in writing. For more information, call Chuck Schwend at 618-887-4797.