- Optimist Club of Belleville — The next meeting of the Optimist Club is at noon Tuesday, May 16, at Bellecourt Place, 120 N. Jackson St. The speaker will be Dominic Sabatino and the topic is, “Fundraising Ideas.” Guests are welcome.
- Parents Without Partners — The monthly meeting and orientation for prospective members is at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 16, at 4204 West Main Brewing Company, Belleville. The meeting is at 5:30 p.m. and the orientation will take place at 6:30 p.m. Information: 618-234-5937.
- Dupo Classmates and Friends — Dupo Classmates will meet for their May luncheon at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, May 18 at Bandanas, 4608 N. Illinois St., on Route 159.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to Belleville News-Democrat
- Oaklawn Cemetery Association Board of Trustees — The Cemetery Association will have its annual Memorial Day Service at 12:30 p.m. Sunday, May 21, at the cemetery on Oaklawn Road in Glen Carbon. The featured speaker at the event will be Representative Katie Stewart. The public is welcome to attend and bring a lawn chair. After the service, the association will have its annual meeting at the pavilion.
- The American Association of University Women — The next meeting of the Association will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 17 at 1246 Rutherford Ridge, O’Fallon. The program for the evening is “Horse Rescue Agency,” by Cheryl Logston.