Firefighters from Church Road, Alorton and Camp Jackson fire departments went to the 500 block of South 53rd Street in Centreville for a fire in a home Thursday morning.
Church Road Capt. Antwione Jenkins said firefighters were looking to see if the fire was caused by a heater. Jenkins said the fire resulted in minor damage to the house.
No one was injured.
Fire trucks blocked traffic to South 53rd Street for at least an hour as firefighters worked to ventilate the home.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.