Several national chains are offering free food to veterans and those in the military on Friday and Saturday. They include:
▪ Applebee’s: Veterans can choose one of seven meals for free on Saturday.
▪ Olive Garden: Veterans and current active duty military can eat free on Saturday.
▪ Denny’s: Veterans and military personnel can build a free grand slam between 5 a.m. and noon Friday.
▪ Hooter’s: Veterans and military personnal may order a free entree off a special menu.
▪ Outback Steakhouse: Offers a free Bloomin’ Onion and soda.
▪ Red Lobster: Active-duty military, reservists and veterans can choose a free appetizer or dessert on Saturday.
▪ TGI Fridays: Veterans can choose a half-rack of ribs or any entree up to $12 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturday.
▪ Texas Roadhouse: Choose from 10 entrees and a tea, soda or coffee for lunch on Saturday for active, former or retired military. It’s dine-in only.
▪ Red Robin: Those with proof of service can have a free Red’s Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Steak Fries.