Metro-East News

On the way: Storms likely for end of the week

A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms is in the forecast during the day Thursday.

According to the National Weather Service, the best chances for wet weather will be before 9 a.m. and after 2 p.m.

Clouds will increase throughout the day with a high of 85 and winds that will blow at up to 15 mph.

The chance of thunderstorms will increase to 50 percent Thursday night when the low will be 66.

On Friday, a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms is forecast during the daytime hours with a high of 83.

The chance of rain will decrease to 40 percent Friday night with a low of 66.

Storms are also likely over the weekend. There is a 60 percent chance of rainy weather Saturday during the day when the high will be 82 and a 40 percent chance Saturday night when the low will be 66.

There is a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms Sunday with a high of 81 and a low of 65.

Warnings, detailed forecast here

  Comments