Metro-East News

Rain is likely in metro-east through Monday

Showers are likely in the metro-east through Sunday and Monday, according to the National Weather Service. But the sun is expected to come out from behind rain clouds Tuesday.

There is a 40 percent chance of rain Sunday, mainly after 1 p.m., with a high temperature near 44 and a low around 39. On Monday, rain is likely, with a 60 percent chance of precipitation. The high temperature Monday will be near 50, and the low will be around 38.

Tuesday is expected to be mostly sunny and slightly warmer, with a high near 51. The low temperature will be around 32.

Click here for the detailed local forecast.

  Comments